Some of the best most beautiful car designs that wept us off our feet literally. You do not have to be a car-lover to appreciate the beauty of these cars.
Most beautiful car design ideas
- The Aston Martin CC100 – This concept car by the British manufacturers of the same name is inspired from the 1950s DBR1. This beauty has an open split cockpit and cutaway doors. It has a carbonfibre body and is designed by Miles Nurnberger. This Speedster was produced by the company as a way of celebrating and marking Aston Martin’s 100th anniversary.
- The McLaren P1- This is a plug-in hybrid and limited edition. It made its debut at the 2012 Paris Motor Show and immediately enthralled everyone with its superb looks and as a result the entire production of 375 units of this car was sold out by November 2013.
- The Jaguar F-Type – This two-seater sports car soft-top convertible is based on the XK convertible.All the F-Type models are true sports cars. The sleek lightweight aluminium bodies and high-end driving technology used in the cars leaves the driver exhilarated . There are four models to choose from- the F-Type, the F-Type S, the F-Type V8 S and the F-Type R Coupe. We love them all!
- The Cadillac CTS – this mid-size luxury car has three body styles to choose from- 4-door sedan, 2-door coupe and 5-doorsport wagon. The first generation CTS was designed by Wayne Cherry and Kip Wasenko and Bob Boniface and Robin Krieg designed the third generation CTS. The design is well-tuned to offer a blend of American style and European glamour.
- The Alfa Romeo 4C – The Alfa Romeo is wide and impossibly low and a beauty. It looks every bit like a Ferrari with the same width and height proportions. It is in true sense, a supercar.
- The Peugeot Onyx – The beautiful V8 powered supercar is made of a unique combination of materials. The body is a combination of carbon fiber and copper. It has an eco-friendly interior setting with recycled felt and wood produced from used newspapers. The exterior is bold combination of striking polished copper and matte black carbon fiber with the beautiful contrats in them adding perfection to this supercar.
- The Porsche Cayman – This sports car is a 2 door coupe and the design has its base in the Boxster. Pinky Lai is the mind behind the design of this supercar. We love the bold all-black exterior of this car as well as the elegant interiors.