The graphics card installed in your computers can enhance your gaming experience and also enable you to play some of the most high definition games in the market. Here we bring to you the best PC graphics cards that you can buy in 2018 to change the dimensions of your gaming. Try these out and we can bet that you would not be disappointed.
Some of the best PC graphics cards in the market
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti:This easily ranks among the best PC graphics cards among the several options in the market. We say so because in terms of performance there is hardly any match for this fine graphics card. This graphics card easily crushes 4K and can run for years without any trouble. The only issue is the high price tag that comes with this particular graphics card but the gamers who opt for sheer performance would not mind shelling out the extra money.
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 56 8GB: Cheaper than the last option, this is among the budget graphic card 2018. When compared to the similarly priced 1070 this graphics card has decent performance. This is also a better value for money in comparison to the Vega 64. The only drawback of this device however is the concern surrounding the power and heat draw. The price too is not stable and keeps on fluctuating. But we have included this in our list for being among the most affordable GPU.
- Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070 Ti:
With a memory bandwidth of 256GB/s and GPU cores 2432, this graphics card is the one to own for the passionate gamers. The price range too is cheaper than the previous two variants that we discussed making it rank among the easily affordable GPU for gaming. It is the perfect fit in the cog in the wide range of Nvidia’s product line which offers such a mid range gap. The only problem in this product is that it is faced with supply issues. However the prices of this product are about to drop and that might be good news for the eager gamers.
- Radeon RX 580 8GB: This is among the prime products out of the several budget graphic card 2018. It provides you with a 256GB/s memory bandwidth alongside 2304 GPU cores. The current games in the market run without a problem in this graphics card and it provides a great availability and pricing well below many other graphics cards. The only slight issue with this old and trustworthy graphics card is that it has started showing signs of getting outdated and the next set of games to enter the market may not run as smooth a run as their predecessors.
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050:
Although a bit low on memory with 2GB GDDRS, this graphics card makes up for it with its affordable price tag. One of the cheapest in the segment the performance of this graphics card is great compared to the pricing. The efficiency of this device makes it rank among the best PC graphics cards. The low memory however is a problem as is the struggle faced by the device when it is run at medium high settings for the current games.
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 56: This is one of the best PC graphics cards and is fully HD. The maxed out performance of 1080p is the PSP of this device and there are few complaints regarding the efficiency of this graphics card. The price fall recently implies that it is now affordable as well and is surely the one to get if you are someone with a love for HD gaming. The only issues are the high energy consumption of the graphics card and this leads to the device heating up more than what is desired. But the future proofing of this graphics card for the games coming up in the future make it a must have among the several in the markets.
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 64:
We have ranked this among the best PC graphics cards for its power packed performance. The results of this device have impressed all those gamers who tried it out and the price range too is compatible with the quality on offer. The GPU tuning control on this device too, is praiseworthy and adds to the viability of this device. The only glitch in the otherwise perfect setup is that the energy drawn is higher than the Nvidia Pascal.
- Zotac GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Mini: This is a mini graphics card with the world’s smallest 1080 Ti. Do not be misled by its size because it is no indicator of its performance which is top notch. The SLI support provided by this graphics card is another notable feature you can get. This however is not the most affordable device and the performance at times leaves some complaints behind. The heating up of the graphics card too is an issue faced by this particular device. But overall it still stands as a good deal and you might opt for it for enhanced gaming experience.
- Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 Ti:This is among the cheapest of all graphics cards you would find in the markets. This when combined with a good 1080p performance and a good over clocking potential makes it a great device to own. The only issue here is the greater than 75W TDP but you might choose to look through the issue if you consider the pricing.
These are some of the most affordable GPU in the markets and it is time to choose one and enjoy the best that the gaming world has to offer. GPU for gaming will change the way you have played games so far and we can bet that the entire process will be worth all your efforts into getting. You can thank us later for providing you such detailed information.