Are you thinking of entering into the field of Data Science? Are you put off by the number of codes you’ll have to learn? Then this article might help you to learn how you can enroll in the Data Science with Python course online for learning Python programming to pursue a career in data science. Let’s have a look at it.
Overview of the Course
This interactive course will take you from the basics of Data Science to an expert level in just a few weeks. You can get your hands-on experience of Python programming that you can apply right away in the real world. To work with big data and create predictive models along with delivering a compelling narrative to stakeholders, you will need to develop the skills of Python programming.
Not only that this course will give you the chance to study the whole data science process had including every other detail about extracting value from complicated data. Moreover, you will be able to successfully communicate the data insights while utilizing data visualizations at the end of the course. You will also learn the process of using machine-learning models to solve real-world data problems for every capstone project.
What do you earn from the course?
- Live Instructor-led sessions for 42 hours
- Assignments and MCQs for 60 hours
- Hands-on practice for 36 hours
- Six live projects of real world
- Basics to advanced level study
- Code reviews are done by professionals
Why Python Online Course?
For the past three years, Data Science has ranked the first position job requirement in different industries. Thousands of businesses are looking for someone who can turn data sets into strategic projections. By learning these in-demand data science and python skills, you can meet the requirements the business now requires.
The average annual income for a data scientist in the United States is $96,494 and the demand for data scientists is expected to rise between 2020 and 2028 by 16 percent.
Prerequisites for the training program
- No such prerequisites are set to attend this course.
- Elementary knowledge of programming can be an advantage.
Skills you will gain
- Skills of Python programming
- Using Pandas Library to manipulate and analyze data
- Visualization of data using Seaborn, Matplotlib, and ggplot.
- Modeling using Binomical Logistic Regression
- Smoothing on an exponential scale
- Model parameter evaluation
- Measuring key performance indicators
Who can attend this course?
- Data Scientists who work in the data science field
- Professionals in need of a well-structured Python training program.
- Professionals that work with enormous amounts of data.
- Data engineers or software engineers who have an interest in quantitative analysis.
- Researchers, data analysts, and economists.
So, if you want to capitalize your demand in every sector of different industries and harness the power of data to unlock the business value then enroll in the course of Data Science with Python online. Through this, you can invest in a forward-thinking talent in yourself to leverage different skills to apply in an organization.
Article Submitted By Community Writer